Hatred, it seems, can be a bridge to inter-faith harmony. 6/06/09: Another sleepless night so I might as well do something productive.
Humanity. With all our bravado and contentious mannerisms, and our anthropocentric values and our murders and weapons, we are still a thriving species. A miracle, it is. This is a special dedication to the group of sentient beings that withstood the test of time in the form of disease, famine and each other.
Us.
We fabricate stories and refine sound, replicate nature but define bounds.
We have the potential to which is essential to swim our way to and through the trough of the blue waves after he saves and paves a path of obscurity and calamity with no profanity unto his name, a toll of shame, it's all the same under the veil of love-inspired judgment and zeal for himself. Ironic creation, self-induced and produced manipulation.
Makes me wonder, what happened under those times and roofs.
In their heads were they dead or just aloof in the scheme of the team. I absolve myself from predestined mistakes not for my sake but for ours.
I want to acquire the means of fiends to do good if only I could, if I only could I would . . .
I would go back to the day of shattered glass and the smell of gas amidst the night air and breathe the cold into my body.
I was once here but now I lost the jeer of my child and I'm glad because its sad to live in a world like that where nothing is deviant, no one to shield you from the inevitable grievance that is loss and life. An incessant strife but a molding, a transformation of the heart and mind, as of now I am no longer confined.
I am somewhere else, in nowhere realm of nervelessness
and a great deal of consolation and recess from what I confess to seeing no less of a mess, that is HUMANITY.
Godsend or god's end, we'll see.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment